Oh, and without plastic surgery ofcourse ;) !
Here's how it goes:
- Use eyeliner in a peachy color and apply it to the inside of your eyelid, on the waterline.
- Brush your eyebrows upwards, which causes the eyes to be pulled up so there is more space above your eyelid.
- You can also emphasize the inner sides of your eyes by using a light eyeshadow. It creates an open mind, but note that it remains subtle.
- Draw a flared black line on the upper eyelids to extend to the eye.
- Finishing touch: lots of mascara and eyelash curler.